Mittwoch, 30. März 2011

Crysis 2 Screenshots

Well, i have to admit, I did not take these Screenshots on Ubuntu. But gaming is the only reason why I still have Windows 7 installed on my Desktop PC. And because of the fact that i just bought the game I felt like sharing a few pics with you.
My PC's Specs are:
  • Intel Core 2 Dou E8400 3.00GHz OC@3.73GHz
  • nVidia 250GTS 1GBVRAM
  • 4GB PC2-6400-DDR2-RAM
  • on a MSI P43 Neo-F Motherboard
Not really the latest equipment, but i think the graphics are still awesome and I can play the game with a reasonable framerate on my 1920*1200 26'' Monitor.


I love the graffiti pieces in Crysis 2!

19 Kommentare:

Samwise hat gesagt…

I can't wait to play this :) I loved the first one TO DEATH! Too bad I have to upgrade my machine first =/

SOMS hat gesagt…

played crysis 1 and i am sure this will be just as good

Sean hat gesagt…

Wow, that is gorgeous!

Duhniel S. hat gesagt…

Woow it looks awesome dude!

Pseudonachrichten hat gesagt…

Bestimmt ein geiles game. Hol ich mir vllt auf ps3 mal gucken wie die bewertungen so ausfallen und was meine freunde sich für spiele zulegen

Philly hat gesagt…

looks SICK!

Goregrindmadness hat gesagt…

uu, yesterday i was checking gameplay on YT for 2h :D

Dootzkie hat gesagt…

Excellent graphics!

Attention to the details is beyond awesome

Ambi hat gesagt…

Wenn es so gut wie Teil 1 ist, dann ist es definitiv einen Kauf wert... wäre noch cool, wenn du mir schreiben könntest wie lange die Spielzeit nach dem Durchspielen ist

-M- hat gesagt…

I only have my win7 installed because of games also. Ubuntu <3

triade hat gesagt…

great graphic, great idea, great game. wanna have it!

TheOneGuy hat gesagt…

Crysis 2 isn't demanding like the first part :S
My pc specs are : core2duo E7550 2.93Ghz, radeon 4670, 3 gig RAM... everything is maxed out at 1300*760 framerate never drops. followed

Razor hat gesagt…

Very nice looking, but what do you think of the gameplay?

HEAVENSANGEL999 hat gesagt…

The game looks sexy.

Regalis hat gesagt…

That looks awesome. :O

Drej hat gesagt…

@Pseudonachrichten
PS3 würd ich lassen, die Version ist ziemlich verkorkst im Gegensatz zu den anderen.

dende hat gesagt…

Was meinst du mit verkorkst?
Mein Bruder wollte sich das für die PS3 kaufen, soll ich abraten?

dende hat gesagt…

@Razor i just played like 30 minutes at all. Will tell you once i finished the game ;D

cranes for hope hat gesagt…

Sweet monitor, 1200px!

Kommentar veröffentlichen